Develop a sustainable business strategy.
Following the UK’s exit from the European Union, NI companies need to understand the implications of the NI Protocol on their businesses and respond accordingly with a strong, forward thinking and sustainable business strategy.
We can help you to identify both problems and opportunities and help you develop and adapt your business models and plans to meet the challenges ahead.
New opportunities will emerge from accessing new markets, sectors, supply chains and customer segments. We can help you review your business strategy, look to new markets and expand in others, ensure efficient supply chain management, innovate with new products and solutions, and build and retain the right skills within your business; all vital to ensuring your business remains competitive in challenging times.
You can also get the answers to your specific queries at our weekly EU Exit Webinars or by asking the expert at our EU Exit Advice Clinics.
Use the links below to access advice, support and learning tools that will help your business succeed in the post-EU Exit trading environment. Our support may be subject to some eligibility criteria.
- Should I grow my business
- Measure performance and set targets
- Business assets
- Protecting intellectual properly
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Growth through product and service development
- Growth through sales
- Growth through technology
- Growth through strategic sourcing
- Growth through strategic partnering
- Growth through international trade
- Tendering for contracts
- Strategic planning for business growth
- Risk management
- Business continuity and crisis management
- Change management
- Setting your business direction tutorial - Respond horizon
- Setting your business direction tutorial - Recovery horizon
- Setting your business direction tutorial - Rebuild horizon
- EU Exit tutorial - Northern Ireland and customs – Implications of the Northern Ireland Protocol
- Commercial contracts tutorial
- Export finance tutorial
- Get design ready
- Get export ready
- Get R&D ready
- InterTradeIreland EU Exit tariff checker
- Northern Ireland business support finder