Chapter 1 - Introduction
Christian Ebner, Regional Trade Manager, Latin America provided an overview of the size of the opportunity for materials handling companies in LATAC, and of the support provided by Invest NI and DIT to Northern Ireland companies exporting internationally.
Chapter 2 - Regional Overview
Luke Durigan directs business development activity for the infrastructure sector on behalf of the UK’s Department for International Trade in LATAC. He provided an overview of the sector in the region and how DIT helps UK companies take advantage of business opportunities there.
Chapter 3 - Country Presentations – Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Guyana & Colombia
- Mexico: Luis Corral, Trade & Investment Officer for Infrastructure
- Costa Rica: Luisa Pastor, Country Director
- Panama: Yissette Gaona, Trade & Investment Officer
- Guyana: Sherwyn Naughton, Country Director
- Colombia: Alejandro Afanador, Program Leader: Infrastructure & Financial Services
Chapter 4 - Country Presentations – Chile, Argentina, Brazil & Peru
- Chile: David Gardner, Country Director
- Argentina: Sonia Aponte Tinao, Deputy Director, Trade & Investment
- Brazil: Luiz Fernando Nano, Head of Infrastructure
- Peru: Carlos Chau, Deputy Director & Alvaro Canales, G2G Business Development Manager
Chapter 5 - Q&A
Questions & Answers
Kick-Starting Recovery in Latin America & the Caribbean through Infrastructure
With over $100 billion worth of planned infrastructure spending, many Latin America & Caribbean (LATAC) countries are investing in construction projects to kick-start economies after the impact of Covid-19, offering export opportunities for Northern Ireland materials handling companies. Invest Northern Ireland partnered with the UK’s Department for International Trade (DIT) to discuss planned spending, projects and business opportunities across the region.
- Costa Rica