Regulation, legislation, standards, testing, compliance … it can be difficult to get your head around.
We can help you stay on top of many technical issues facing your business. Our technical experts will help guide you by offering specialist advice on areas including engineering, manufacturing, product, process, environmental, intellectual property, and workplace health & safety matters.
We can provide guidance on:
- Engineering and manufacturing – materials selection, technical requirements, product testing, approval and performance
- Production line – raw materials, quality control, packaging, regulation and compliance
- Technical information – industrial and manufacturing standards
- Workplace health and safety – legislation, risk assessments, control measures
- CE Marking - directives and availability of seminars
- Intellectual Property (copyright, trademark, patents, design) - protection & auditing
- Quality management systems
- Environment – regulation, compliance and resource efficiency processes
We may be able to offer financial assistance to qualifying Invest NI customers for technical projects relating to many of the areas outlined above. Our support will be subject to some eligibility criteria.
Not sure that this support is right for you? Contact us and we can explore options for your business together.
Our support may be subject to some eligibility criteria.