Leadership team programme
Developing the skills, strategic focus and relationships of the top team in order to achieve business growth.
The leadership team programme will help you develop the right company structures and processes to support business growth, help with strategy and business development, building upon team cohesion and drive a culture of transformation to enable ambitious growth. The programme is provided in partnership between Invest NI, Dublin City University Business School and Wilson Sloan Consulting.
- Executive education - Geared towards SMEs with high growth potential and builds strategic focus in areas such as leadership, communications, people & performance, structuring for change, digital readiness, and innovation
- Business coaching - each participating team will benefit from tailored CEO and wider team coaching. Translate learnings into action, develop strategies, and create the right conditions for growth in their business
- Peer networks - Interactive, peer breakout sessions enable participants to make links with other businesses, gain new perspectives, share experiences and learn from similarly ambitious teams across a range of sectors
The programme is designed to challenge the focus of your leadership team to enable your company to grow as well as develop and implement strategies that drive sustainability and international growth. Discover how to build more connections with other business leaders, share experience and access best practice learning.
To participate in the programme you should:
- Be an SME (up to 249 staff)
- Turnover ideally in excess of £1 million
- Ability to commit time and resources to the programme
- Ambition to grow your business globally
How to apply:
The leadership team programme is for Invest NI SME client companies, aimed at the business owner / CEO / MD plus up to two members of their leadership team.
If you are interested in finding out more or applying for the Leadership Team Programme, please contact your Invest NI client executive.
For more information download our Leadership Team Programme brochure (PDF)
Case Study | Take a look at why the Leadership Team Programme was a phenomenal investment for Neueda
You may also be interested in...
Get HR advice
Get training support