Proof of concept techstart NI
The £4.5m Proof of Concept Fund techstart NI is a pre-commercial grant-awarding fund managed by Techstart Ventures.
On a competitive basis it supports entrepreneurs with grants to explore the viability and commercial potential of an innovative concept. The grants are only available for SMEs.
There are different grants available:
- Concept Grants – up to £10k
- Concept Plus Grants – up to £35k
The eligible activities covered by the grants include but are not limited to:
- Concept/prototype development
- Customer/partner development
- Market engagement activities
- Business development
- Domain expert consultancy & mentoring
- Assessment of uniqueness of IP
- Employment costs where a clear output will be delivered
Find out further information on how to apply for techstart NI
The fund does not support proposals based on university proof of concept projects.
Not sure that this support is right for you? Contact us and we can explore options for your business together.
Our support may be subject to some eligibility criteria.