Graduate to Export
The Graduate to Export programme helps local companies achieve growth by providing financial assistance to recruit a graduate for 18 months
Fully funded by Invest Northern Ireland and delivered by Ulster University and the Institute of Export, the Graduate to Export Programme connects Northern Ireland businesses with recent graduates
Graduates will spend six months in Northern Ireland familiarising themselves with the business before moving to an export market for up to 12 months to complete a market research project aligned to the company's strategic plan.
Lasting 18 months, successful graduates will spend the first six months immersed within a Northern Ireland company getting to know the business, learning about the company's products and services and gaining invaluable knowledge into the strategic direction of the business.
The last 12 months of the programme will be spent on placement in the company's export market, identifying a specific market research project aligned to the company's strategic marketing plan.
Video | Find out more about Graduate to Export
Participating companies 2022/23
- Allsop Consulting Ltd. - allsop.software
- Belfast Distillery - belfastdistillery.com
- Boomer Industries - boomer.co.uk
- CADShare Technology - cadshare.com
- CK International - ckinternational.co.uk
- Hinch Distillery - hinchdistillery.com
- Importwise Ltd. - tradefact.co
- IN2 Engineering Design Partnership - in2.ie
- Kinsetsu - kinsetsu.co.uk
- Ulster Carpets - ulstercarpets.com
You may also be interested in...
Find out more about our early stage exporter programme.
Take part in market visits
We take companies around the world to uncover new opportunities.
Insights from our global network
Get an insider's view of overseas markets by talking to our experts who work there.